Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Don't forget and update

I  have been feeling pretty crummy for a week. Runny nose, rip your throat out cough, headaches, just trying to make it through the day, crabby, no voice (my family loves it), tired and generally under all the weathers.
I will get back to this blog when I can think straight.
I did teach a class this weekend and it went well.
I am worn out though and trying to keep up with my shops and watching the baby, so something has to take a back seat. Actually more than I want is taking a back seat right now.
I guess it is time to take it easy.
I went to bed early last night and slept so well.
Didn't want to get up this morning.

I wanted to remind you all about the giveaway here
http://mariesegal.blogspot.com/2011/07/time-for-giveaway-this-is-20-071211.html

You can win these. Pendant and a pair of earrings. Do not leave comments here for them though, go here
http://mariesegal.blogspot.com/2011/07/time-for-giveaway-this-is-20-071211.html

 Send me healing energy please, I need it.

10 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well Marie. Sending you healing thoughts, I hope you're feeling better soon! :)

    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear you are under the weather and hope you are on the mend really quickly. Your family isn't truly glad you don't have a voice, even though everybody always jokes about it. When it happens here, my family make comments, but my dear hubby always tells me later that he hates it when I can't talk, 'cause then everybody expects HIM to, LOL. Get well quick. Hugs and smiles Sue C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, hope you are feeling better soon. Have you tried a Netty Pot? Wash your nose and throat out??? They work great. Drink a lot of water and tea. Stay hydrated. That's from Dr. Bonnie :0).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get to feeling better. I think Summer colds/allergies are the worse! Get some rest & just relax. You'll get to be feeling better soon.

    dot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you get better asap!!! love these gorgeous hearts Marie!!!! I have a netty pot too...they are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending you some healing energy Marie ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marie, I'm not feeling all that hot, either. Maybe we both need a long vacation in a tropical locale. ;)) Take care of yourself - get lots and lots of sleep. xox Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know this post was from earlier in the week, but I am hoping you are feeling better now! I was recently ill and it's no fun. Sending healing wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marie just saw your page about your being under the weather. Hope you arefeeling a bit better by now.
    Sounds like what is going on here.
    I think I told you I had sucumbed to that terrrible flu too.
    it has taken me 8weeks to get back to normal.
    all that coughing and tiredness, I just couldnt shake it. It is in epidemic proportions in Australia, and interesting to think it is where you are too.
    With travel so easy today, it is no wonder it goes around the world so quick.
    Hope you are a lot happier now. Love
    Elizabeth XXX

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net