Thursday, January 20, 2011

"I Heart you hearts" Video 2

Okay, at this point I am wondering if I will ever get this right.
I cleared a nice work area and set up the camera. I just couldn't seem to get the damned thing focused.
I moved it around the room and then moved the light around, light, no light, this window, that window, back and forth, zoom in, zoom out.
Moved the camera and set up to another window, thought if I just taped it that the camera might focus itself, I have no idea what I am doing. Messed around wasting all of my precious time with out a 2 year old to work on this.
Said "screw it" and just taped it.
Brought it in to load in to my computer and discover...
I left the plastic cover over the lense in my effort to protect it the day before when Madi was very interested in it.
Thus the reason the non focus, this camera is my twin.
I thought I would go ahead and share with you so you could see what a wonderful time I am having of this.
I mean seriously "How does it get better than this?"
I know, welcome to the underwater series of filming "I Heart you" hearts ;-D
Still laughing.

10 comments:

  1. I loved the underwater heart making. It sounds like something I would do every day.....I've been accused of growing a tail just so I can chase it. But seriously. Your technique with instructions is so mellow and yet precise. I love your style. GK will get to watch underwater heart making and that will be our together crafting on Saturday. Thanks Marie, XOXO The Olde Bagg, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Oh Marie, I am so glad I brought my snorkel with me!!! You are just too too cute! **kisskiss** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do great underwater work Marie!!! Can't wait to see how it turns out when you work on land!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great easy to follow tutorial, Marie. Look at it this way, at least now, no one can see your manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny! Underwater heart making? I think you just invented a whole new way to craft, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is good to hear that other people have these kind of "brain clouds", lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marie, I think you're great!!! I'm laughing with you ;o) Fantastic video ;o)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Marie, you're too funny! At least you can still see everything - it was fun to swim with you as you created your hearts. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe bless you, not the lens cap gag for real lol. I am so glad you didn't be put off by that & ran it it shows even the best of us are human & make mistakes even if they are funny lol.

    I once video'd a section of a project build & had hit 'take a picture' instead of start shooting video lol. Luckily it was one of several 'same' pieces for the project so i simply re-shot with another piece lol.

    Luckily you can still make out what your doing. You go hun show Speilberg how movie making should be done lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow wow wow!

    i have just witnessed a perfect heart created by master hands before my eyes. and you've convinced me i can do it too. now isn't that the sign of a great teacher?

    marie, what is paper clay? do you know my friend studio lolo? she is beginning to make baby ravens with paper clay. www.studiololo.blogspot.com
    between the two of you i am going to get some clay and move my hands while singing 'when the red red robin comes bob bob bobbin along :)


    kj

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net