Monday, April 5, 2010

James' Birthday

Madi's little buddy James turned 1 last weekend.










James' Mom and Dad got my daughter a room to have Madi's birthday in, I wanted to do something special for them.











I asked James' mom "What is the theme for James' Birthday?"











She said, "We kind of like this car!"







I didn't say anything, but I thought, I don't like to make cars.











NO, I don't like them at all.









At least it has a smile. It is hard to make them perfectly smooth.







What a wreck! James' Mom was happy though. I knew I liked that woman! Finished it friday night. Party was on Saturday the 27th!
Happy Birthday James!

11 comments:

  1. Okay.....this is unbelievable!
    I bow in honor!!! DArling, Marie!!!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a GREAT car Marie!!! I'm sure he will be loving it for a long long time!
    Love~

    ReplyDelete
  3. marie, i am arriving late to your blog life so i need to catch up on your beloved madi and her relationship to james. i can't imagine how excited james' mother was to see this car. now i know you can make just about anything--way to go, marie!

    i wish i had time to persue and linger in certain blog archives, including yours.

    have a great week, marie. the sun is shining, right?
    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the car came out GREAT! I'm sure James will enjoy it for years to come. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marie how sweet that is! I'm sure that James and his mommy and daddy will just love it! I can't let Aden see this post or he'll want it for sure! lol
    Hope your day is a beautiful one.
    Hugs and much love...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SOOOOOOo cute! Love his smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow, this is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Marie the car is awesome! Your talents amaze me.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHOAAAAAAA!!! This is how something comes out when you DON'T like the subject??? This is incredible, Marie! I am totally wowed!

    And oh MY, what a spiffy looking blog you have! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net