Monday, April 5, 2010

James' Birthday

Madi's little buddy James turned 1 last weekend.










James' Mom and Dad got my daughter a room to have Madi's birthday in, I wanted to do something special for them.











I asked James' mom "What is the theme for James' Birthday?"











She said, "We kind of like this car!"







I didn't say anything, but I thought, I don't like to make cars.











NO, I don't like them at all.









At least it has a smile. It is hard to make them perfectly smooth.







What a wreck! James' Mom was happy though. I knew I liked that woman! Finished it friday night. Party was on Saturday the 27th!
Happy Birthday James!

11 comments:

  1. Okay.....this is unbelievable!
    I bow in honor!!! DArling, Marie!!!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a GREAT car Marie!!! I'm sure he will be loving it for a long long time!
    Love~

    ReplyDelete
  3. marie, i am arriving late to your blog life so i need to catch up on your beloved madi and her relationship to james. i can't imagine how excited james' mother was to see this car. now i know you can make just about anything--way to go, marie!

    i wish i had time to persue and linger in certain blog archives, including yours.

    have a great week, marie. the sun is shining, right?
    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the car came out GREAT! I'm sure James will enjoy it for years to come. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marie how sweet that is! I'm sure that James and his mommy and daddy will just love it! I can't let Aden see this post or he'll want it for sure! lol
    Hope your day is a beautiful one.
    Hugs and much love...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SOOOOOOo cute! Love his smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Marie the car is awesome! Your talents amaze me.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOAAAAAAA!!! This is how something comes out when you DON'T like the subject??? This is incredible, Marie! I am totally wowed!

    And oh MY, what a spiffy looking blog you have! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net