Thursday, April 29, 2010

Flying Hearts

A heart of a different style and color!
My guild, the San Diego Polymer Clay Guild http://www.sdpcg.org/ does outreach programs and one of them is Hearts for Heros .
Sadly the program has hit hard times do economic stress. Go figure!
Let me tell you about economic stress.
Just kidding, I don't want to even talk about it.
Keep looking for the Hearts for Heros program though, because they are rumored to be coming back. If you want to make some you can contact me and I will take them to my guild and they will send them in to Linda  for you. If you have a local polymer clay guild you can probably find out through them. 
Any who...
We as a group get together and make bunches and bunches of little hearts about the size of a quarter, and we do it on clay days.
Well, it is just like me to bend the rules a little and I did get a little carried away, and out came these two hearts. Oh no, I had to take them home, they were too big!!
tsk,tsk,tsk! ;-D

18 comments:

  1. love the flying hearts! Always beautiful work coming from you :-)
    Linda H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda. Thank you for popping over and commenting too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i really love this one !!!! its me to a T xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great program Marie...

    We don't have a polymer clay guild close to me so if I do find myself making hearts I'll send them to you!

    I love black hearts.
    Love~~~~~~~~~lots
    Pattee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, black and silver flying heart! Fun, fun, fun!! I hope that program gets going again! Hearts to you!! :) Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dontcha just hate rules....These flying hearts look perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful heart this is! They just keep getting better and better. By the way, I'll have something to show you very soon. ;) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful heart sister Marie. Quite fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Laura, this is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Pattee that would be awesome!! I will take them in for you!

    Black hearts and black roses too, right??
    I just love black, I think it might be my favorite color, LOL!!☻

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Silke. Hearts to you dear one!!
    Me too, it is a very nice program, I am sure it is tons of work too and money to mail all of them!!
    Linda is a good woman to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL!! Sometimes, yes, Jan!!
    They are really just a little wide for the pocket though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woooooooooooooooooooo whooooooooooooooo Theresa. I am excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Liz. I am going to have to play with this one some more I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOOOooohhh! Love the black/white! I bet this would be such a hit with teens.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like all your winged hearts! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net