Monday, June 15, 2009

#16 Myra Katz come on downnnnnnnnnnnn



I went in to the post last night and numbered each and every post and then deleted the two repeats.


I generated random #16 with my daughters watching and looked, there was Myra Katz.

Congratulations Myra!


I also read through again all of the sweet and beautiful comments. Howard and I loved each and every one as they came in, but reading them all at one time was just awesome and good for me. I am forever better because of all of you!!
Sometimes sitting behind this computer I forget that there is a whole world of wonderful people out there.
On some days I feel like I am talking to myself.


Any way thank you, thank you, thank you!
This was great fun and I am ready for the next.

And here is a sneak peek of the next giveaway to be posted to this blog soon.
xoxo
Marie

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Myra! You'll have to show us what you make with all these wonderful products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Myra! You're a lucky lady. Yes, I can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I want to see what see makes with it also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Myra you lucky duck.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to stop drooling and make something? Oh, oh! That's what glitter does to me! On anything, anywhere, anytime. It's caused me trouble more than once! This time I expect it to be more fun (trouble?) than ever. Thank you, Marie and Howard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Myra and have a wonderful time.
    If you can tear yourself away from the sparkly things and make something, please let us see it.
    Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marie just found the result of your fist giveaway. Congrats to Myra a deserved winner.
    Hope she will make something nice and shows it for all of us to drool over.
    love to all
    Elizabeth.XXX

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net