I showed you how to make the spiral extruded tube beads here and I told you I would put the instructions for the heart up. So here it is.
Most of the links below will lead to my husband's store, if you are looking for these products.
Thank you so much for looking.
Thank you so much for supporting myself and my family.
Cernit polymer clay color of your choice
Pearl-ex colors of your choice
needle tool or bugsticker also called a protool
Small glass bead
24 gauge Artistic wire 1" piece
2 rubber stamps of your choice unmounted-Stamp scraps
texture plate- I used lava rock from Victoria James
Knitting needle- bigger, mine is about 1/4" in diameter and it is metal
Then roll that in to a chubby teardrop.
You want it to look puffy when you are done. I take that back, I like it to look puffy when I am done. You can have your heart anyway you want.
We are going to flatten this a bit with the stamp so it is best to leave it more puffy. No worries though, you can always smash it up and try again.
3. I am using a knitting needle here to make the indentation in the top part of the heart, I hold the pointed part of the heart and roll the knitting needle point from the front to the back. I then with my fingers adjust the lobes of the heart until I like them.
4. With the needle tool you are going to "drill" it in to the bottom of the heart and keep "drilling" until it comes out in between the lobes in the top of the heart. Drilling by rolling the needle tool back and forth between your finger and thumb keeps the needle from sticking.
7. Press the stamp down around the heart gently but firmly.You can even go around the edges a little.
You can even use the palm of your hand to press gently.
I place my finger in the powder and then rub it on the plate to get rid of clumps and smooth the powder on the end of my finger.
10. Rub the powder in to the heart gently. For the multicolored heart I just add little patches of this color to the heart. I used Interference blue, Interference red, Interference gold, interference violet and interference green. I use a circular motion to apply the powder. I also go over one area and keep rubbing gently to force the powder into the surface of the clay.
Bake the heart in a preheated 275 degree F. oven for 1/2 hour, shut off the oven and let cool inside until you cam touch it. All of my baking instructions are for an electric home oven, not a toaster oven.
17. With a flexible silicone texture plate, I lay the heart on the needle tool on top of one side of the texture plate.