Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday wonder- Coloring outside the lines



Photo from Ifitshipitshere
non traditional medium

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
http://www.christianfaur.com/crayons/TheLandSurveyors/image09.html
Hand Cast Encaustic Crayons (wow, wow, wow, impresses me even more)
Do yourself a favor, grab some coffee or your favorite beverage and sit a spell with Christian and his wonderful and creative mind.
 
"Through a novel technique that I have developed, I again find myself working with the familiar form of the crayon." - C.F.
 
Oh, you certainly have Christian. Talk about coloring outside the lines.
This takes it to a whole... nother... lev-el!

Photo from Ifitshipitshere
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


http://ifitshipitshere.blogspot.com/2009/03/unusual-art-of-christian-faur.html
A wonderful site with an interview from Christian Faur

6 comments:

  1. Gosh Marie. Thank you for letting me know about this. Wonder if he sells some of this patience - I would love to buy some... LOL!! Hugs and love dearest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie all I can say is uuhhh... uuhhh... I am speachless. I just spent time at CF blog. He is beyond amazing. A ture artitst, clean and original.
    Also I have posted about you.

    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Pretty awesome stuff. :) Thanks for sharing! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this amazing work. My jaw dropped open when I realized how the crayons were used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need some of Christian's patience too, Lone!
    Oh wouldn't it be nice if we could buy it?

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net