Monday, September 27, 2010

So Dark So Donna

My friend Donna from the So Dark So Donna does so many cute things, but they are slightly macabre.
In a good way to me. I got these two in the mail last week.


What sweet little girl!!
She doesn't scare me a bit.
I love her.
She is going on my tree this year.

I also got this great necklace.
These may be considered dark or scary, but how can they be bad, when they bring such a smile to my heart.

I love the detail on this sweet little face and the smell of it too.
It has fur for hair.
I am known to walk in to leather stores too, just for the smell!
Now I don't have to.

Donna, you may be so dark, but baby you got style and I love your style.
Visit Donna's blog store

12 comments:

  1. Oh So Cute-cute!!! Love the fur for hair! Also love the spider web they are on...interesting.
    **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ever floats your boat, I think these little cuties would float mine! They are adorable but I wouldn't want to meet one in a dark closet, hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little darlings have such a wonderful personality about them, and an elegance not often seen in those with stitched up mouths. How does she keep them spooky but lovable at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - not scary at all. I think your tree should meet my tree :P Mines black and has a crocheted Amigurami Alice Cooper fairy for the top - also thanks to a lovely bloggy friend - aren't they the best?

    Must check out Donna's blog! Thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaahww... Marie! You are such a sweet lady!
    I'm so glad you like them!
    I cherish the two hearts you made especially for me with all my heart! ;-)
    Thanks for being my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, so delicious! I think they should be movie stars, don't you? They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess the saying 'pretty ugly' (emphasis on pretty) fits this one! She actually is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Donnas work. I also have An awesome necklace she made me. PLUS I'm going to be traveling to see her in October! Yay!
    Hope you have a wonxerful week Marie.
    Love ~ pattee

    ReplyDelete
  9. The necklace looks like candy! Yum Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Donna's work! The necklace she made is just too cute! I also love the buttons she used for her little girl's eyes. Such character her creations have. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. More fabulousness! Donna is very talented! Thank you for sharing and enjoy your new cuties. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net