|10 match small buttons with metal shanks and frames, from my favorite cane.|
I made those. They are 1/4"thick and 1/2" in diameter,
I sell the button shank findings with out clay in them in the Hoarders Closet!
You can find the first, second, and third giveaway here,
Here is the 1st give away,
Here is the 2nd giveaway,
Here is the 3rd giveaway,
1. It is open to anyone, blogger or not.
2. Leave a comment on this post if you would like a chance at these earrings.
3. This giveaway will close on the 19th at 6pm.
4. I will ship world wide, so you can enter from anywhere.
5. Please tell your friends.
6. You can enter if you have entered the other giveaways listed above.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle, philosopher (384-322 BCE)
you can see part 1 here,
you can see part 2 here,
you can see part 3 here,
you can see part 4 here,
you can see part 5 here,
you can see part 6 here,
you can see part 7 here,
you can see part 8 here,