Monday, October 10, 2011

Something was going around, Sandy Camp 13

There was something going around Sandy Camp 13, I suspect these guys.

Patty Mac had them crawling all over her.

Front and back.

Here is why I suspect this.
Lynne Ann is a beautiful, colorful woman.
Talented too.
Here she is with the Princess crown that Ellie makes everyone take a picture with.
A great sport too.
Here she is dressed up. Everyone had costumes on at some point.

But this is what happened after what I think is one of Patty's pets bit her.
Patty's spiders have blue eyes too, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
I had so much fun, I feel like I was hit by a mac truck today.
Oh no, maybe I was bit by a Mac spider too.
Have a wonderful week, my pretties.
You are loved!!!

3 comments:

  1. it is always so uplifting to know that someone you care about is having herself one heck of a great time!

    i know how much this means to you, marie. you are surrounded by your friends and people who adore what you adore.

    ysy!

    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can it get any better than kj??

    I loved what you posted tonight. Made my heart sing! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net