Oy! What a week. Yes, I know it is only Wednesday!
Onward and up ward.
Blog angel please do your stuff!
I got this wonderful picture from Looms Showroom
The link for the fabric is here.
First black and white cane, part 1
You will need:
2 blocks of Opaque White Cernit
1 block of Black Cernit
Porcelain White Cernit big block
Clay Slicing blade
Links lead to my husband's store http://www.clayfactory.net/.
Thank you for looking or buying, we appreciate it very much. It helps us eat and pay the bills.
Mix the small blocks of Opaque white with equal amounts of the porcelain white.
Then mix the black block with an equal amount of the porcelain white. It will look slightly lighter, but bakes up a beautiful black color.
6. Like so.
12. Now trim off all the rough edges to make a rectangle block.
13. Turn the black what ever way you need to, to trim it.
You will notice some ways will be easier to cut than others. Go with easy. ;-D
14. Take off enough just to make it straight.
16. trim off what ever else you need to make the sides as straight as possible.
17. It will be 1 1/2" long x 1" x 1"
I will continue in part 2...