Tuesday, June 6, 2017

This candle holder is made by Northwest Artist and a cartographer at IRL in Seattle, Washington, Maria Jam Brown. I love the quality of nature Maria Jam Brown has captured in the Polymer clay with ink colored translucent Cernit.
From Maria's post,
"Today's project: translucent Cernit and mica gold mixed with alcohol inks to create an amber, gold, and rosy quartz candle holder. It looks a bit like it was carved from Himalayan salt! (I had to test it out with a tea light before giving it as a gift tomorrow. ☺)"

Here is Maria's on line studio with pieces she makes, tutorials, and info at her page at Blonde Crow Studio.
http://www.blondecrowstudio.com


1 comment:

  1. Wow, they are ALL gorgeous! I may have to try something for myself, I love the gentle light of candles. Even more so with such lovely holders!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net