Friday, June 16, 2017

Resistor Arts at Etsy

My friend Don Geer from Resistor Arts on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/ResistorArts has just opened his shop at Etsy.
He is making my man in the moon pendants with my permission. I made the mold quite a few years ago and he has started selling them. YAY!
You can buy them in his shop on etsy, at the link above.
I seriously love this piece and Don has done a fabulous job of reproducing them in silver.

He uses the lost wax casting methods to make the piece from an original mold. Thanks Don, these are wonderful and I love the one you made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net