Thursday, May 11, 2017

A Blast from the past Jewelry Crafts 1997

There is something about cleaning out your studio thoroughly! The things you find can be surprising.
I found a large box back in a corner, it had been sealed from a Bead and Button show in 1997, it was similar to a time capsule of bead work from before 1997. Lots of beads.
I also found this article that was written about the same time in Jewelry Crafts magazine. A very fun day all in all.
Princesses have castles, I still don't have one!
Memories, I have many! Welcome to my studio time capsule!




2 comments:

  1. How fun to look back and be even more amazed at all you've done in and for the world of polymer!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net