Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday update and aftermath

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday in the US.
This time of year is starting to be a very interesting time and I feel that with a pair of fresh eyes (Madi, 2 years old), I am starting to see things in a new way again.
She sees things in such a lovely way, everything is brighter, everything is new, and we "ring around the rosy" everyday.
Last night we went and looked at a wondrous sight. Christmas on Knob Hill. Wow, it is so much better to look at something like this with the eyes of a two-year old.
Thank you dear Madi for bringing a fresh outlook to my life, you rock, baby!!

Sorry not to be around lately, I have been feeling a little out of sorts the last couple of days and now I have a bad kink in my neck.

I have listed some new things in the Hoarders Closet.
Diamond shaped clip back earrings.
There are 14 pieces, 7 pairs, you can see them here

Necklace Chains with the clasp, split ring, jump rings, and extension chain.
Everything you need, except your art, to make a necklace.You can see them here


Oval Pendant Drops or earring drops
Great pieces for adding polymer clay or for working with resin,you can see them here
As always, thank you so much for looking.

On Sunday I am going to be, with my friend Tina, at small craft fair in the area.
It is at Poway High School.
Come on by and say HI!


3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Wish I could drop by!

    Seeing the world anew again through the eyes of a child is like magic, isn't it? Love it. Kisses to you and Madi. You both rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. marie, i know exactly what you mean. children are PRESENT, which, it turns out, is the only place we are too! we grownups just forget....

    happy holidays to you, marie. i hope you sell out and i hope you get all the oooohs you deserve.


    kj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eyes of a baby! Everything is new and a first for them. Those belly laughs, are one of the best things in life. How blessed you are to have her to enjoy! I sure hope that you are feeling better so that you may have a pain free holiday season! Love you!
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net