Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The year begins anew! Welcome 2017!

Howard and Marie Segal 2016
2017 is here and I for one am ready for the changing. The Energy of the new year is floating in and it "feels" good. I feel good, if a little beat about the head from last year, but still standing and increasing my skills.
I am going overseas to Germany to teach at Galerie Freisleben in Uber sea, I am grateful for the chance to do this, thank you Ariane, this is a beautiful studio and bed and breakfast, a wonderful place to play with the creative spirit.
A dream come true actually.

Here is the link to the workshop page  https://www.galeriefreisleben.de/workshops-2017/
If you click on the Galerie Logo square at the top of the left side of the link above, it will show you the wonderful Galerie in beautiful pictures. Otherwise all the links for all the classes that Ariane is giving for 2017 are all listed in the page the link above opens.
Please have a look there are some amazing classes here every year!
Iris Mishly, Angela Garrod, Christine Dumont, and Melanie West to name this year's lineup, oh, and me!
Sign up for the newsletter also!
Come see me if you have the chance for a full weekend of playing with the creativity in the room.  LOVE that!
For the rest of you that read my blog, may the new year of 2017 be gently kind to you this year and may it be filled with health, happiness, and abundance in every way!
Be kind  you have no idea the things people are going through inside or in their lives, be the love that is missing there!
Love and hugs to all of you,
Marie and the better half in my life, Howard

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous!!! I wish I was going with you. One of my dreams is to go to Germany. Congratulations, a start to a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie! Thanks so much for coming by my blog! Great to see you! Happy 2017! Congrats for Germany!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big Hugs tomyou! I enjoyed seeing your crows and yesterday about 50 of them came by to hang out. all the teenagers and the old guys came about. Such a lovely image, grand daughter sat on the porch and threw peanuts out!
      She loves to feed them, I do too though!
      Glad to see you are still going strong, life has been very interesting!
      May 2017 be kinder to both of us!

      Delete
  3. your peace of mind and vibrance is so obvious and affirming. i am so glad for you! wishing you a great trip and great workshop in germany. how fun!
    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net