Monday, March 28, 2011

Today is special, Happy Birthday!

Today is the day that two beautiful women were born 24 years apart. I am sure many more were born this day, but these two are special to me and it has been a little over a year since they both died.
A month and a half apart.
I would like to take a moment to remember them.
My Mother-in-Love, Rosalie, Happy Birthday Mom, we all miss you very much.
We are all doing pretty well and Madi says "hi". She still remembers you.
Your son is doing very well. Look out for him please.
I miss you and I am learning.
Happy Birthday my dear blog friend Renee, I can not believe it has been a year already. Thank you for spending your precious time with me. Knowing you changed my whole life.
I miss you and I am learning.


I did not know until the end that these two ladies were born on the same day and when I found out it didn't surprise me at all.
They were both very honest, good mothers, unique, teachers, and extremely loving.
Both of their names start with R.
They both died from breast cancer.
I will miss you both for the rest of my life.
Love and Kisses MOM.
Renee, I love you my pretty.

10 comments:

  1. Big hugs to you Marie....life is too short, too much hurry, never enough time.

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rosalie and Renee! I too miss you Renee!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks for celebrating their lives Marie. You are one special lady and I'm sure they would both say that!
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so very sweet of you Marie. What a wonderful tribute to both of them. They are both at peace and watching over you I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs Marie. Remembering and loving is heart healing.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tribute!
    Happy Birthday!
    Lotus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes of course, Renee's b/day. Happy Birthday to your Mother In Law and of course dear Renee. Always missed, always on our minds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, Marie, I have tears. Birthdays are hardest, I think. Happy birthday to both of these wonderful women. And sweet hugs to you. I miss Renee a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My thoughts are with you darling, they both sounded amazing women xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful and touching tribute! Theresa

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net