Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Steampunk Mini ala Jodi and Marie, plus the WINNERS ARE

We watched Laura at the Paper Trail"s Ustream video's for the instructions on this mini. It is a #10 envelope Mini album. I had also watched several of the older http://www.youtube.com/user/FollowThePaperTrail.
We used 6 black envelopes each.

We sealed them, cut them and scored them and then folded them.
We added some papers, a lot of the paper is Graphic 45 paper.

Mine is the top one and Jodi's the bottom one.



We made some die cuts and punched some punches.




This is one of my favorite pages. I love clock faces and writing. Oh, and then there  is the black and white thing. I used a lot of decorative metal that my husband carries in his online store. You can see some of the stuff on my site. I used all three findings on the bottom on the right. I also have the flourish in gold and silver that is around the clock face in the picture above on the left of the mini. I have the old fashioned cars that are on the bottom right in the picture above. These findings turned out to be a huge asset, you will see more of them in future pictures.

Oh and this page is another favorite. More happens to it later, the gear card in the pocket moves to a different place too.
Well, I shall show you more later.

And the winners are...

for the 17th giveaway and the two romantic hearts are...


1st winner is...

Faerie Moon Creations


the 2nd winner is...


Elizabeth


Congratulations you two, please get me your snail mail addys. My email is on the profile page.

8 comments:

  1. ~these aer wonderful little books you have created with your friend...l♥ve it!!! congrats to your special winners...i know they will greatly enjoy their treat to come!!! warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners.
    The envelopes are intriguing...hmmmmm gonna have to think about the possibilities....I'm still working on not being jealous that you have somewhere to escape er go sans kiddos to work and play. The Olde Bagg, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh those books are beautiful---I love the papers used in them. Will have to look into that further (like I need ONE MORE piece of paper!)
    They are just delightful....

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, Marie, I think you two are having TOO much fun. ;) Wish I could join in. I love the steampunk books you made! Woweee! xox Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh don't show me G45! I covet them so much!

    This book is gorgeous you tease you only showing us a sneaky peek :P

    Congratulations winners! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The books are beautiful and congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Elizabeth - and hurray for me. I love your work so much - and it's such an honor to own it. :) Love all the creations you were busy making. It's always fun to try something a little different. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. this would be the class i would sign up for: making books! great instruction and show and tell as always, marie.

    your giveaway: i held my breath.....
    .........
    .......
    .....
    ....
    ...
    ..
    congratulations to two lucky ducks
    :)

    xoxo
    kj

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net